-
August 16th, 2004, 02:11 PM
#11
Inactive Member
They should also release "Don't Wiz on the Electric Fence" as if it were a REAL GAME!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Hey Michael-did they show any of the PVC sets at the show?
I have yet to see any pics of these, but they sound really cool............
-
August 16th, 2004, 02:31 PM
#13
Inactive Member
They didn't have them there, and I've heard that the odds of us actually getting them are pretty slim. It all depends on series 1 - go buy some!
Michael
MWC
who needs to pick up two more Mr. Horse's so I can have him in all three 'outfits' on the shelf!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks